Did you hear it’s our ONE YEAR ONLINE anniversary!? One year ago we launched our online creative arts workshops online as we pivoted from doing in-person camps during the pandemic. Our team of artists led strategically planned creative workshops online while still giving our partnership organizations in Guatemala the opportunity to participate. Workshops include all forms of art, including painting, jewelry-making, dancing, creative writing, and more. Creative projects were centered around restorative exercises to develop strong emotional, mental, and spiritual health… a much needed focus during 2020.
Thank you to the workshop leaders that led our 19 online workshops. We are beyond grateful for your time, heart and talent. And THANK YOU to all our participants for showing up, being vulnerable, creating together, encouraging one another and sharing your heart and art! TOGETHER we made a huge impact this year.
Here are some stats that are blowing us away…. IN ONE YEAR:
- We’ve had 1,344 views: 700 from United States, 490 from Guatemala, 39 from Canada, 19 from Mexico, 11 From El Salvador & 75+ from other countries!
- We’ve uploaded 133 video segments in the past year to our library with over 150 hours of content!
- Over 200 people participated live and 563 unique online viewers accessing the recorded content.
- 2 organizations participated as a group from Guatemala
- And over 1,000 pieces of art created in our our online workshops this past year!
A GIFT FOR YOU – FREE WORKSHOP
And this month will be our 20TH WORKSHOP!!! To celebrate all this we are inviting EVERYONE to join our next online workshop for FREE if your register by May 1st!!!
This three segment online LIVE workshop will focus on Journaling to help you deepen awareness of yourself and others and teach you how to create a space for healing, find your creative flow, and learn how to identify where your feelings come from. Expressing emotions is not always easy. But the goal is to help you find what works best for you! This workshop will support your journey in getting your thoughts out of your mind and learning to work through them. All are welcome to join us. A Digital Workbook will be provided.
Dates: May 6, 13 & 20
6:00-7:30 PM CDT / 7:00-8:30 PM EDT